Quick Start in Construction is a new program that prepares those who want to work in construction trades to get ready with basic requirements and certifications, including Working at Heights, Elevated Work Platforms, WHMIS and Workplace Violence and Harassment.
How quick is the Quick Start Program? 140 hours
Quick Start is ideal for those who:
- Are ready for a career in construction
- Know the trade they want to learn
- Have relevant work experience
- Need help to transition into trades and apprenticeships
Open to all with a special welcome to women, Black youth, newcomers and Indigenous applicants.
STEP 1: Email email@example.com or call or text (647) 957-8381 to schedule an information session.
STEP 2: Set up an appointment to tell us about your goals and interests so we can customize our support to suit your needs.
* Note that the training program is held at 25 Klondike Drive, Toronto, (Steeles and Weston Road near Black Creek Subway)